This apartment is located very centrally at the Keleti train station (at Baross tér). It was renovated 3 years ago, electric devices have this age, + washing machine and microwave is new.
It is fully furnished and well equipped. It has one big room, an entrance with built-in shelves, a bathroom and a kitchen with comfortable dining area.
The flat is bright, very quiet, facing the courtyard. It is situated on the third floor (there is no elevator).
This flat is suitable for young people or for anyone who appreciates the beauty of a classical building and would like to live in a quiet apartment but still wants to reach everything easily.
The flat is already available, for further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 0 788 605 748
500 € + utilities
Utilities approx 85 € :
- common costs: approx 7'000 HUF (unlimited water usage included)
- electricity: 10'000 HUF (average bill based on the usage of the previous tenant, can be changed to usage-based billing)
- gas: approx 10'000 HUF.
- internet, based on the package of your choice
- fully furnished (everything on the photos is included)
- fully equipped (kitchen goods, cloth hangers etc.)
- cleaning lady available (approx. 15 € pro visit, not hour)
- quiet location, nice, friendly neighbors
- excellent connections to any part of Budapest.
I am looking for a tenant with a rather calm lifestyle (no big parties please), as the neighbors are quiet, and I would like to maintain the good relationship with them.
Smoking is allowed outside, in front of the apartment.
More about this property:
Reset Your Password
If you forgot your password, please enter the email address you
registered with to the site
Reset Your Password
A new temporary password was
sent to your email address.
Support phone +36 1 400 90 21//= \Yii::t('app', 'Support email') ?>//= Html::mailto(Html::encode($supportEmail), $supportEmail) ?>
Address Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 53
New verification code has been sent. Please check out your email.
Something went wrong. Please try again