Dear Students/ Graduates,
In the city centre we offer a flat for lease at a great location. It is near to the most used public traffic lines (three metro lines and the non-stop tram lines No. 4 and 6). Metro 3 is 300 m far, metro 4 is one tram station far, metro 2 is two tram station far.
So, the majority of the universities is close and easily accessible (such as Semmelweis, Technology, Veterinary Medicine, ELTE, Budapest Corvinus, Budapest Metropolitan etc.) Corvin Shop Centre, Corvin Cinema, Corvin promenade with entertainment facilities is only 300 m far. The party zone in District VII is only 2 tram station far. Tram no. 4 and 6 is nonstop, so you can get home at any time.
The flat is on the second floor, is in good condition. The flat is extremely large (135m2), max. 5 persons can live in 4 rooms. Each rooms has a separate door. You can rent the whole flat (Euro 1190 per month) or only a room.
The rooms’ rental fees and description (please see the sketch):
- Room No. 1.: reserved.
- Room No. 2.: for 2 persons, extremely spacious (42m2), with air conditioner, with little built-in balcony, furnished (2 wardrobes, 2 cupboards, 2 double beds), facing József krt. Monthly Euro 180+180(=360) rental fee + Euro 70+70 (=140) utility costs for 2 persons.
- Room No. 3.: reserved.
- Room No. 4.: (available only as of 01 February, 2020) room area (12m2), furnished (wardrobe, cupboard, double bed), facing the silent interior common gangway. Monthly Euro 270 rental fee + Euro 65 utility costs.
- The entrance hall/kitchen is fully equipped: gas cooker, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, electric kettle, 2 refrigerators, dining table + 6 chairs, plates, glasses, pots etc.
- Bathroom: shower, toilet, washing machine, flat iron, vacuum cleaner.
- Separate toilet.
- Unlimited WIFI is available.
The flat is planned to be rented expressly to university students and university graduates to ensure the harmony of the tenants.
The whole 4 storey building is in good condition both inside and outside, and has lift and security cameras.
We are looking forward to your call, so that you can choose among the rooms.
More about this property:
Reset Your Password
If you forgot your password, please enter the email address you
registered with to the site
Reset Your Password
A new temporary password was
sent to your email address.
Support phone +36 1 400 90 21//= \Yii::t('app', 'Support email') ?>//= Html::mailto(Html::encode($supportEmail), $supportEmail) ?>
Address Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 53
New verification code has been sent. Please check out your email.
Something went wrong. Please try again