- 4. RoomMatesBudapest.com and Lakotarsak.hu (the “Site”) is operated by Dunaportal 2010 kft, company registration number 01-09-954963, having its registered seat at: 1075 Budapest, Kazinczy utca 47. fszt. 1. (the “Company”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. All material published on the Site is published in good faith. The Company does not inspect the listings published on the Site and cannot confirm or accept responsibility for the accuracy of any listing details provided on the Site. The Company advises you to inspect the property thoroughly yourself before entering into any agreements.
- 2. The Company does not in any circumstances accept responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of any Advertiser sement published on the Site or message sent between users os the Site.
3. a) The Company not endorse any of the users on the Site and/or their listings ads and cannot make any guarantees of the credit worthiness, honesty, behavior, supplied data on the Site, rental history and/or ability to pay rent of any of the users and visitors listed, visiting or using the Site. The Company cannot be held responsible for any resulting loss or damages of any nature whatsoever and however arising.
3. b) The Company doest not endorse any of the listings that appear (Advertiser sed by landlords and other room Advertiser sers) and cannot make any guarantees of their availability, quality, authenticity, compliance with relevant laws and regulations nor any guarantees about the reliability, honesty or behavior of the landlords and cannot be held responsible for any resulting loss or damages of any nature whatsoever and however arising.
3. c) By submitting information to the Site, The Company has the perpetual worldwide right to use and distribute such information without restriction free of charge in any form and media now known or hereafter invented.
ADVERTISER SER'S OBLIGATIONS
- 4. a) Advertiser sers on the Site must only publish on the Site information, which to the best of their knowledge, is true and accurate and not in any way misleading.
- 4. b) Advertiser sers on the Site may not publish offensive content, this includes content that contains offensive language, overtly sexually explicit content, is unlawful, threatening, libelous, abusive, harmful, bigoted, racially offensive, obscene or harassing. Further Advertiser sers may not publish content that encourages behavior that may constitute a criminal offence, result in civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
4. c) Advertiser sers on the Site warrant that all uploaded content (text, images, photos) are current and accurate representations of the property available for let and of the Advertiser sers themselves and that in any case, the copyright in the photographs are owned or controlled by the Advertiser ser.
4. d) Advertiser sers on the Site warrant that all videos and photographs submitted by them and uploaded by the Company does not contain material that may be regarded as sexually explicit, illegal, inflammatory, offensive or obscene.
- 4. e) Whilst the Company makes effort to moderate content on the Site, it does not guarantee that offensive or inappropriate material will be immediately removed or deleted from the Site. Failure by the Company to remove or delete offensive or inappropriate content does not waive the Company’s right to remove or delete or edit at its sole discretion and as it sees fit any advert deemed as offensive or which contains inappropriate content in subsequent or similar cases. The Company is not obliged to give any notification what so ever to the Advertiser ses whose advert has been edited.
- 4. f) The Company does not allow the use of automation software to send multiple messages through the user to user messaging system. Users found to be repeatedly sending multiple automated emails may have their accounts suspended and, in some cases, cancelled or blocked and their messages deleted without the Company’s need to provide and notification or reason.
- 4.g) Advertiser sers on the Site are not allowed to include in their Advertiser sements and or in their electronic communication with other members and or visitors of the Site any external links, URL's, references to other websites by address or name, private email addresses and telephone numbers unless authorized to do so by upgrading their account. In case of upgrading their account, Advertiser sers will be allowed to include in their Advertiser sements and or electronic communication with other members and or visitors of the Site, only one external link to their own personal and or own employment office website as a self marketing feature and their own personal or business email address and phone numbers. The company reserves the right to edit/delete without any notification to members any reference or data inserted in Advertiser sements which are not in accordance with the above detailed permissions or any data inserted on multiple Sites which might cause a duplicate content issue which in turn might cause SERP penalties. The Company will do it's best to keep the original intent of the Advertiser sers while doing as minimal and as minor text changes as possible to adhere to Google's guidelines for duplicate content related issues, with an aim to increase SERP quality and exposure of Advertiser sers ads for the mutual benefit of the Company and the Advertiser sers.
- 4. h) Users must not hack into or otherwise disrupt The Site’s. This includes (but is not limited to) using automated programs, spiders, web crawlers or robots to access or harvest data for use on external websites or for marketing purposes of any kind. Such actions are prohibited and will be considered a misuse of the system.
- 5. a) The Company reserves the right to refuse to list and/or deactivate Advertiser sements and or profiles as well as the right to delete or edit any content within Advertiser sement which it deems is in violation of paragraph 4 above. In such cases no refunds will be given and the Company reserves the right to cancel contractual relations with any Advertiser ser without any notice and without any obligation of providing any notification of any sort. In the event that the Company receives one or more complaints about an Advertiser sement or Advertiser ser on the Site, the Company reserves the right to temporarily and or permanently suspend and or delete the Advertiser sement or account in question while it investigates the matter.
- 5. b) The Company reserves the right to stop the accounts of any users found to be previously banned or in contravention of the Site’s terms and conditions. In such cases the account holder will not be notified and any monies paid will be retained by the Company to cover its costs.
5. c) Where the Advertiser ser is a trade Advertiser ser cancellation may occur anytime between the placing of the order with the Company and 3 working days prior to the agreed publication date of the Advertiser sement.
5. d) Where the Advertiser ser is a consumer pursuant to the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 they may cancel the placement of an Advertiser sement within 7 days of the day after the day that the order was placed. The consumer accepts that where the Company has begun providing services in relation to the Advertiser sement before expiry of the 7 day period the right to cancel is lost. The consumer agrees that the Company will begin providing services in relation to the order 3 working days prior to the agreed publication date of the Advertiser sement and a valid cancellation can only occur prior to the commencement of such services.
5. e) Where the Site and or the Company commits a publishing error in relation to an Advertiser sement, the Advertiser ser may cancel the order and shall be entitled to a refund or allow the Company and or the Site to republish the Advertiser sement or adjust the cost. The right of cancellation, republish, refund and adjustment shall not apply where the error or misprint fails to materially detract from the totality of the Advertiser sement.
6. The Company reserves the right to publish adverts across the Site and/or network of Sites related to the operation of the Site and to the benefit of the Advertiser as well as uploading to relevant portal websites (without the Advertiser’s personal details). Their portal website might be not managed/owned/directly affiliated with the Company
- 7. a) Due to the nature of software and the internet, the Company cannot guarantee uninterrupted or error free access to or running of the Site and or the transactions conducted through it. The Company shall not be liable for any failure in processing details due to software or internet errors or viruses or unavailability, or circumstances beyond The Company’s reasonable control.
- 7. b) The Company does not accept liability of any description (except for personal injury or death) including liability for negligence for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of the Site or its contents.
- 7. c) Whilst the Company makes efforts to ensure accuracy of published listings by Advertisers, the pages contained in the Site may contain inaccuracies and errors. The Company assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions in the Site or any related Sites affiliated with it.
- 7. d) The Company reserves the right to amend and update information on the Site. The Company accepts neither responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date nor liability for any failure to do so.
- 7. e) All express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to services provided though the Site are strictly excluded. The Company will do its best to ensure all materials and information published on the Site is accurate, however, all materials and information on the Site are provided on an 'as is' basis.
- 7. f) IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU AS USER OR ADVERTISER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS REVENUE, PROFITS OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS. THE COMPANY HEREBY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE’S SERVICES, THE CONTENT OR ANY WEBSITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THE SITE.
COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 8. a) You may view the Site and print hard copies of material on it for your personal, non-commercial use. You may also permit your computer to make a transient copy of the contents of the Site for online viewing only. You may not copy any contents of the Site to third parties, including but not limited to, caching. Any infringement of the Company’s intellectual property rights including through copying whether in electronic, hard copy or other format, distribution, adaptation, broadcasting, republishing is prohibited and shall be strictly enforced.
- 8. b) Unless otherwise specified the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the contents of all the pages in this web Site are owned or licensed to the Company.
- 9. When you register with the Site, you will select or be assigned a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account, including any email sent and any charges incurred. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and Dunaportal 2010 kft. reserves the right to immediately terminate your account in the event of any unauthorized transfer or sharing thereof.
- 10. The Company’s terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- 11. The placing of a listing by an Advertiser cement to an acceptance of these terms to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions. No variation shall be binding unless agreed in writing.
- 12. If any provision of these terms is held to be void or unenforceable in whole or in part, these terms shall continue to be valid as to the other provisions and the remainder of the affected provision. No waiver by the Company shall be effective, except in relation to the matter in respect of which it was specifically given.
- 13. Nothing in these terms is intended to confer on any person any right to enforce any provision of these terms which that person would not have had but for the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- 14. These terms shall be construed under and governed by the laws of Hungary and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hungarian Courts.